- Cut-out dimensions fit PR displays
- Protection degree IP65
- 4 M16 threaded holes in the bottom
- Easy mounting on wall or panel
- Strong powder coating on outer sufaces
- Multi-purpose enclosure with cut-out hole for mounting of PR electronics’ LCD / LED instruments type 5531A, 5714, 5715 and 5725.
- 8501 is suitable for protection of PR LCD / LED instruments to be mounted in harsh process environments.
- The type 8501 enclosure complies with industrial standards for efficient protection of process equipment in wet areas up to IP65.
- The enclosure is made of corrosion resistant aluminum.
- All surfaces are protected with a salt-water proof powder coating.
- Fixing screws for front and backplate are made of stainless, acid proof steel.
- Can be delivered with up to 4 M16 cable glands. Safety plugs are fitted in unused cable gland entries.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted on wall by way of 4 mounting screws (not included).
-20°C to +60°C
IP 65, EN 60529
Protection degree, cable glands and blind plugs
Al Mg Si 0.5, DIN 1725
Material, cable glands and blind plugs
92 x 112 x 143 mm
112 x 112 mm
Cut out dimensions
44.5 x 91.5 mm
Cable glands and cable diameter
M16 x 1.5 / Ø 4.5...10 mm